- 1 c. puffed kamut
- 3 Tbsp. raw agave or honey
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. crushed cashews
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1. Measure 1 cup of puffed kamut and break it into smaller pieces by A) chopping it roughly with a large knife, B) putting it into a ziplock and smashing it with a hard object, or C) grinding it up mortar-and-pestle-style in a bowl.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix together peanut butter, agave or honey, and vanilla.
- 3. Add puffed kamut and chopped cashews and stir it all together. It will seem crumbly and dry, but once you start to form the balls, it will all smoosh together nicely.
- 4. Refrigerate the mixture for 10-15 minutes. Then remove from the fridge and start rolling the mixture into balls. You should end up with around 12.
- Store in the fridge until you gobble up the last one.