- 1 1/2 c. raw walnuts
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/2 ripe avocados
- 5 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 6 Tbsp. coconut palm sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- pinch of sea salt
Peanut Butter Layer
- 1/2 c. smooth raw peanut butter
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. coconut palm sugar
- 1. Add walnuts, cocoa, and salt to the food processor. Pulse until well combined.
- 2. Add the honey and continue food processing until a dough forms. Grease the form lightly with coconut oil. Spoon a portion of the dough into the bottom of the form and use your hands to press it into a flat layer about 1/3″ thick. Place in the freezer while you make the fillings.
- 3. Add chocolate filling ingredients to the food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside
- 4. In a separate bowl, mix together peanut butter and coconut oil.
- 5. Remove the crust from the freezer, pour a layer of chocolate over the brownie layer, and use the back of a spoon to smooth it out. Then add a layer of peanut butter and gently smooth it out, being careful not to mix the layers. Finally, add another layer of chocolate on top of the peanut butter and smooth it out.
- 6. Place the dessert into the freezer and allow it to freeze for 2 hours. Remove, serve, and sinfully enjoy.