Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
Makes about 24 cookie dough balls
- 2 1/2 cups organic almond meal
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 10 Tbsp organic butter (almond butter, coconut butter, or coconut oil would work)
- 1 Tbsp organic vanilla
- 1/3 cup organic honey (Organic raw honey is best and it’s better for you too!)
- 1 bag (1lb) of Organic semi-sweet chocolate chips (1/3 bag for dough and 2/3 bag for chocolate covering)
- Melt butter on stove
- Combine melted butter with honey and vanilla in a heat proof bowl
- Mix remaining ingredients (apart from the chocolate chips) together
- Stir in the chocolate chips and shape the mixture into dough balls. Put the balls in the fridge for 15 minutes to solidify.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips in a double boiler (you can boil water in a big pot then use a smaller pot to melt the chips in. As seen in photo).
- Scoop some melted chocolate into the spoon and dip the cooled cookie dough balls
- Cover them completely with chocolate
- Place covered dough balls on a pan covered in foil or wax paper
- Place in fridge for at least 45 minutes to an hour to cool (the longer the better!) or try them frozen!